Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's a New Season!!

We are gearing up for our first event for the year! Sporting days is the kick off event for True prospect farm, and we have 11 of the 40 horses going to this event. I am riding 7 horses from novice to prelim. Im excited to get out and compete the horses that I've been training in the PA indoor for the past 10 weeks.  Let's show off what we have been working on over the past few months!

There is excitement in the barn and we are all ready for a big year of eventing. 


We have cross country schooled a few times at full gallop and jumping branch and the horses are ready to compete.



I've included some videos of our schooling the horses at Jumping Branch & there is also a video of a young horse that I've taken from round pen to the dressage ring in 3 months.  Enjoy and I look forward to seeing everyone out at the events!  Ryan











No comments:

Post a Comment