Thursday, March 10, 2011

News From Sporting Days

I had busy past weekend competing on 9 horses at Sporting Days. 


I rode a variety of horses, ranging from new talent  having their first ever event through to the more experienced prelim horses. All my rides were clear cross country, which caused problems for many other competitors at all levels, with the Novice division taking 3 riders to the ground!


My Low score of the weekend was on Sally Rosen's paint mare Celebrindal who finishing on a 25.7 in Novice. The novice horses did well as they were seeing jumps and fillers that they had never seen before, im looking forward to their next event.


Im excited for my new ride on Amaretto, a Dutch import owned by Chimine Evans who showed alot of promise this weekend jumping around clear in his first training. My prelim rides were all very solid, Celtic Heritage placing 2nd, Avebury WF 6th, Count Tolstoy 12th and Clifton Eagle cruised around for 8th.

Frankie also had a fantastic jumping Clear Clear for a 5th place.  Looks like I'm taking him off the market & keeping him for myself!


Next stop, Pine Top.
Woodzy

No comments:

Post a Comment