Sunday, December 23, 2012

WHAT A YEAR!!

What a year it has been.... my 5th season in the USA, and first year out on my own!  I write this from Sydney Australia as I return from the US consulate with another 5 years stamped on my Passport!

I am so happy to be based in a country that can provide an event rider with so much opportunity.
We have a fabulous team of people and horses, which has grown from just 8 horses with Stacey and myself, to 20 horses adding Chris, Charlie and Nikki. 
I am very greatful to be Working with Phillip and Evie out of True Prospect Farm, who have made all of this possible with excellent training and a fantastic facility.

Riding in 124 events, winning 21 times, with 13 seconds and 11 third places finishes, while sometimes riding up to 9 horses at the one event takes an efficient and hard working team!

We have big plans for 2013, kicking it off with a move into the new Aiken facility, Victoria Farm, which is owned by Curran and Margy Simpson.  The winter season will be followed up with a spring trip to Ireland in search of adding a couple more young horses to the team.


Thank you to all of our owners and sponsors!

My Owners:
Curran and Margy Simpson from Bennett's Creek farm - Woodstock Bennett

The awesome anonymous owners of Frankie
Ilona English from Summit Sport Horses - Owner of Popeye, Grand Traverse, Illinza, Matterhorn and Powell
Mary Hazzard - Owner of Magic Replica and Sammy
Fernhill Classic's Syndication Owners - Jill Collis, Linda Ledray, Mark Dewis, Michelle Huber
Carolyn Cadier - Owner of Clapton
Julia Jenkins- Owner of Mclovin
My Sponsors:
Stubben
Smartpak
Equine Comfort Products
Kentucky Horsewear
Bills Khakis
Outback outfitters 
Thank you all for backing me and my team, getting us to where are going........ The top!


Merry Christmas, Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment