Cross Country Jumping Clinic
with Ryan Wood at Wildwood Farm
Saturday June 22, 2013
Special rate for Pony Club members!
Entry Packet – Please include the following when you send in your entry:
- This entry form completed and signed (riders under 18 years need guardian to sign)
- Legible copy of negative Coggins Test within 12 months
- $110 per rider, take $10 off if in Pony Club. Check payable to “Linda Ledray”
- Day stalls available $10 contact Julie Stenslie
Special Notes –
- Timing – 1.5 hour group lesson, includes warm-up exercises. (Groups of four).
- Focus – warm up on stadium/grids and then to the new cross county field!
- Refunds – no refund unless spot can be filled. If weather is bad we’ll be in the indoor arena.
- Safety –wear approved helmets, safety vests, and appropriate clothing.
- Parking – easy to park, easy to turn big rigs around in new field behind barn.
Rider Name ____________________________ Guardian(for riders under 18) ________________________
Address ___________________________City _____________________ State __________Zip__________
Phone home (____)________________Cell (____)_________________ Horse(s) ____________________
E-Mail Address ___________________________________schedule comes out via email!!
Select Level of Group
Starter ______ BN ______ Novice______ Training ______ Prelim _________
Go to http://www.woodstockeventing.com to learn about Ryan Wood
Questions? Mail Entries to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Linda Ledray
JulieStenslie@gmail.com 4180 Buck Lake Road.
Watertown, MN 55388
All Participants MUST Sign the Following Release:
WARNING: Each participant who engages in an Equine Activity expressly assumes the risks of engaging in and legal responsibility for injury, loss or damage to person or property resulting from the risk of equine activity. I understand that this is a high risk sport and I am participating at my own risk. I hereby release and hold harmless Ryan Wood, Linda Ledray, Wildwood Farm, its owners and employees, attendants, spectators, organizers, volunteers, and all others involved from all liability for accidents, damage, injury, or illness sustained or caused as a result of my participation in this clinic.