Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Spotlight on Charles Owen

We are continuing with our weekly sponsor highlight where we will share with you why we are proud to represent each one of our sponsors and how their products make it possible for our success! This highlight will be our incredible helmet and cross country vest sponsor Charles Owen!

 
 
"What I look for in a helmet is protection, comfort and style. I use the Ayr8 for dressage and showjumping. I love the fit and the leather look along with the ventilation which keeps me from over heating. For cross-country I use the Pro II, and I love how the harness at the back gives me the perfect fit. The Pro II also has ventilation allowing air flow to keep me cool on cross country".




"When it comes to safety, Charles Owen has you covered. The light weight and slim fit of the Kontakt 5, allows mobility and balance in the saddle, while at the same time giving you maximum protection".


-Ryan Wood




 

 













PC: Equestrian Calendar Aiken

  
Learn more about Charles Owen on their website 

No comments:

Post a Comment