Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving from Woodstock Eventing

Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Woodstock Eventing! I would like to take a moment to thank Charles OwenC4 BeltsEquiOticFarriers' FixFree JumpFrilly FilliesProfessional ChoicePurinaRoecklSmartpakStubben, and Total Saddle Fit for their support throughout year. I am grateful to have such a fantastic team supporting both my horses and myself. Each product is essential to my daily routine and gives us our winning edge. 

Success requires a dedicated and hardworking team and I am thankful to have one of the best in our sport. Thank you to my dedicated owners who have been with me every step of the way on this journey. It has been an incredible year and my success would not have been possible without each and every one of you. Thank you all for your continued support! 


No comments:

Post a Comment