Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Woodstock Eventing at Bromont

It was an incredible week to win both of the Three Stars at Bromont! I'm so thankful for my amazing owners, sponsors, and team for the support I need to do my best.
Frankie wins the CIC3*. PC: Leslie Threlkeld
Steve and Karri Guy's Frankie. PC: Cindy Lawler
I couldn't be more proud of Woodstock Bennett and Frankie for their performances over the weekend. Bennett put in two double clear rounds to win the CCI3* on his dressage score of 53.7. It was also great to come back from a fall off of Frankie at Rolex and win the CIC3* on a score of 52. It's such a wonderful feeling to bring both of these horses up through the levels since they were 4-year-olds and win such a prestigious event!
The Woodstock Bennett Syndicate's Woodstock Bennett. PC: Cindy Lawler
Woodstock Bennett wins the CCI3*. PC: Cindy Lawler
Bennett has just been syndicated - we are looking to sell shares to help fund out next venture to Boekelo later this year. For more information on this opportunity, please visit the Woodstock Eventing website or contact me directly at ryanwoodeventing@gmail.com.


Thank you again to my incredible owners, sponsors, and supporters for your support of Woodstock Eventing!

No comments:

Post a Comment